LGBTQIA2S+ Program at RMCS is an IRCC-funded program for Permanent Residents and Refugees who identify themselves as a member of the LGBTQIA2S+ community.
One-on-One Session Services:
- Assistance with government services application (Financial Assistance/PR Card Renewal/Apply for Canadian Citizenship)
- Assistance with Housing Application
- Employment Counselling/Mentoring
- Personal Crisis Counselling
- Family Counselling
- Mental Health/Lifestyle Assessment
- Official Language Study
- Other issues related to personal settlement needs
Group Session Services:
- Workshops (access to government services, employment, health, family, etc)
- Meet and Greet (You will meet other members in person or via ZOOM/ Guest speakers for employment mentoring or Health topics)
- Field Trip
All Services are FREE! We speak various languages including Mandarin, Spanish, Japanese and Punjabi!
Contact: Martin Zhang