We have set a fundraising goal of $25,000. Your donation to support newcomers and promote diversity & multiculturalism is much appreciated!
May 31, 2020
We are excited to announce that we will be partially reopening our offices on Monday, June 1. We will be following guidelines put in place by WorkSafeBC and the Public Health Office. Our top priority is the safety of our staff, volunteers and clients. Our staff will continue to work half time from home to reduce traffic in the office.
In order to keep everyone safe and healthy, we will have the following guidelines in place.
- If you have a fever, cough, or any symptoms of illness, please call and have your appointment virtually, by phone or reschedule.
- If you have travelled in the last 14 days, please wait until your quarantine time is over.
- We are not allowing walk-in clients at this time. You must have an appointment.
- We will be asking that you limit the number of family members per appointment.
- Please arrive on time for your appointment and report to the main office #210. Please minimize the time you are in the office and try to work with the RMCS team to do as much by the phone and computer as possible.
- Please sign in and out at #210 to ensure we know who you met with
- Please use hand sanitizer upon arrival at our office.
- Please wear a mask and bring your own pen.
- We will not be offering water to clients at this time.
We are excited to open our doors and see you again and we want to stay safe together.
Who We Are
RMCS staff is here to provide settlement services if you are new to Canada or have immigrated here long before. If you’re looking for help and don’t know where to begin, click here for a full list of what we can do to help you.
We host a wide range of programs and community events to facilitate and promote multiculturalism, diversity, and inclusiveness in Richmond. Please visit our Programs & Service and Events section on this website or contact us at 604-279-7160 for more information.